Building Emergency Plans
Call or text 911 for any emergency requiring police, fire, or medical assistance.
For non-emergencies, call 520-621-8273 (621-UAPD)
About Building Emergency Plans
Building Emergency Plans are intended to serve as a guide to be used in conjunction with the University’s Campus Emergency Response Plan (CERP) for employees, students, and DCCs in emergency situations. Employees should familiarize themselves with these procedures, specific to each building, before an emergency occurs and review building emergency plans annually. New employees should read the procedures during their onboarding process.
- Please contact your building manager with any questions regarding your the plan for your building.
- Building Emergency Plan template
- Building exits
- ADA (wheelchair) accessible secure room locations
- AED & medical kit locations
- Evacuation points
- Panic button locations
- Controlled point of entry for building
Find Your Building Emergency Plan
- Plans are organized by location.
- Plans are downloadable PDFs.
- Plans are available to those with a NetID.
Main Campus - Tucson
Find a specific building on the university public map, or use the search feature. The map includes University buildings in the Tucson area. Click on the building to access its building emergency plan.